Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
The Duro-Last prefabricated single-ply roofing system is ideal for virtually any commercial or industrial, flat or low-sloped application.
The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers. Extremely durable and easily installed without disruption to daily operations, the Duro-Last roofing system is also leak-proof, resistant to high winds, and virtually maintenance-free.
Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. The Duro-Last roofing system is:
- Precision fabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- Energy-efficient. The Duro-Last white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, saving significant energy and money for facilities of all types throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed by authorized contractors. Installation is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last roof often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Duro-Last’s standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.