Your roof is the first line of defense against the Midwest’s harsh climate extremes. All too often however, we forget that like any other part and piece of your building, your roof needs a little general maintenance every now and then.
At Duerson Corporation, we can design a custom roof maintenance program for your roof to ensure issues are addressed long before they ever turn into expensive and time-consuming problems.
“Our objective is to create a peace of mind for our clients, to maximize the service life of their building’s ‘fifth wall’ while maintaining a hassle free environment of the internal use of the building.”
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance:
- Maintain positive tenant relations
- Extend the service life of your roof
- Keep drainage systems clear and functional
- Remove damage causing debris from the roof
- Reduce the risk of costly damage to your building interior and contents
Click here to find out more: